£40000.00 - £45000.00
South East, Home Counties
Areas of IT:
0161 247 8660
< back to search results
Highways / Street Works Product Expert – to c£45k* + car – Bedfordshire
This company develop and market an advanced range of Highways Asset Management software solutions used for the management of infrastructure assets by Local Authorities, Utilities and private contractors and has an enviable record for delivering quality solutions. They are seeking to bolster the consultancy team by recruiting a Street Works expert with an in depth knowledge of NRSWA.
The Street Works Consultant will be involved in:
- Street Works Consultancy to new and existing clients
- Providing advice and guidance to clients to enable them to maximise the use of the software
- Business Process Analysis and requirement gathering
- Functional consultancy on system configuration and best practice
- Performance analysis, data analysis and reporting
- QA testing of new product releases
- Carry out Street Works training
Additional duties will include assisting in product demonstrations and presentations, attending conferences, exhibitions and user group meetings etc
The Street Works Consultant
Your experience will most likely have been gained within the Highways Authority, Utilities company or Software House where you will have gained in depth knowledge of Street Works process, legislation and codes of practice, including NRSWA and EToN. It is likely you will have been involved in Business Process Mapping or Training in this area.
- Street Works subject matter expert with experience of Street Manager
- Experience of gathering business requirements, recommending Process and Business Change to promote better use of the Street Works software
- Proven ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels and be able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
With excellent communication and presentation skills you will be looking to progress your career into a Consultancy role by utilising your knowledge in these areas. Full product training will be provided.
Excellent opportunity to join a profitable, thriving and expanding company based in the Bedfordshire area. *Salary to £45k + car but our client may pay above this figure for a candidate possessing all the necessary skills.
£40,000 to c£45,000 + car + share option scheme + benefits