£30000.00 - £40000.00
West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire
Areas of IT:
Miscellaneous, Management, Consultancy
0161 247 8660
< back to search results
Software Consultant / Client Manager – based from Sheffield to £40k + car.
This company develops and markets an advanced range of software used by Local Authorities and Utilities, and has an enviable record for delivering quality solutions. They are seeking to recruit an experienced Client Relationship / Client Account Manager to develop and manage customer relationships ensuring that clients gain maximum benefit from the software.
The Client Account Manager will be a point of contact for designated existing accounts ensuring that clients gain maximum benefit from the software and able to identify where additional modules or services would benefit the client.
This will involve close liaison with internal Technical Consultants who are Subject Matter Experts to provide specialist consultancy to clients. You will also liaise with project managers regarding larger projects and take responsibility for managing small projects (Prince 2 training provided), monitoring support escalation issues, and attending seminars & User Group meetings. There will be regular visits to client site which may occasionally involve overnight stays.
- Client relationship management with existing customers
- Experience of medium to large technical solutions ie Software, IT, Civil Engineering, Facilities Management
- Customer focused, building strong client relationships, identifying on going customer needs
- Experience with presentations & knowledge of project management
- Ability to learn an overview of our client’s systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Any experience of managing accounts within Local Government, Utilities or Civil Engineering/Construction markets would be beneficial.
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving and expanding company. This role is based from offices in Sheffield or could also be based from Warrington and you must live within commuting distance or be prepared to relocate.
£30,000 to £40,000 + car + share ownership scheme + benefits