£27999.00 - £32000.00
South East, Home Counties
Areas of IT:
0161 247 8660
< back to search results
Application Support Consultant (Bespoke Application Software) – to 32k, based Luton / Dunstable area. This Bedfordshire based company develop and market a range of software applications used by Local Authorities and Utilities and has an enviable record for delivering quality solutions. They are an employee owned company with a record of consistent growth
In a team environment your role as application support analyst will involve the provision of Telephone & Remote Support to customers on large scale bespoke software applications, both on premises and Managed Software Services environments.
- Advising on product functionality to customers to allow them to get best use of software
- Recording/ analysing/ resolving faults, taking ownership of issues, escalating where appropriate
- Liaising with internal (development, technical and consultancy) teams
- To be flexible and assist other teams when necessary
- QA Testing of software
- Maintaining customer records and the production of product related material to assist customers in the effective operation of systems / software.
Comprehensive training will be provided on our client’s software applications.
- Experience supporting large scale, application software (preferably bespoke software)
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and liaise with staff at all levels.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting ability
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally with experience of working to SLA’s and an understanding of ITIL and ISO 27001.
Excellent opportunity to join a secure, profitable and expanding organisation as a software support consultant. Salary to c£32,000 dependent on experience.
Please note that you must live or be prepared to relocate to reasonable commuting distance of the Luton / Dunstable area.
to £32,000 + share ownership scheme + benefits