£22000.00 - £25000.00
Areas of IT:
Support, Helpdesk, Systems & Networking
0161 247 8660
< back to search results
Technical Support Analyst – 2nd line support to £25,000 based North Manchester.
One of the UK’s leading IT Solutions providers who has consistently achieved Microsoft Gold Partner status is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Support Consultant to join an established and well regarded team.
Your role as Support Engineer will be to deliver high quality 2nd line technical support to a range of client networks via remote technology plus occasional site visits for escalations. This will cover a variety of technologies inc Microsoft, Dell, Cisco, Symantec, Cloud and Citrix.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, taking ownership through to resolution or escalation
- Perform Server related system administration
- Ensure SLA’s are met
- Help support, train and mentor other team members
- Hours – Monday to Friday covering 7am to 7pm (on a rota).
c2 years+ experience of supporting / troubleshooting:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 (2019)
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- MS Exchange admin
- Virtualisation (VMWare, Hyper-V or Citrix)
- Symantec products
- Networking fundamentals
- Ideally current Microsoft Accreditation
Other skills of interest include: LAN, Cisco Switches, Routers, Citrix, etc. Confident and a good communicator you will be client service focussed, a team player with excellent troubleshooting skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an advanced technical team in a thriving company who can offer excellent career prospects. Based Manchester commutable from Cheshire or Merseyside with a negotiable salary dependent on experience of up to £25,000.