£28000.00 - £32000.00
South East, Home Counties
Areas of IT:
0161 247 8660
< back to search results
Software Application Support Consultant – to £32k, based Luton / Dunstable area. This Bedfordshire based company develop and market a range of bespoke software applications used by Local Authorities and Utilities and has an enviable record for delivering quality solutions. They are an employee owned company with a record of consistent growth
In a team environment your role as software application support analyst will involve the provision of Telephone & Remote Support to customers on large scale bespoke software applications, both on premises and Managed Software Services environments.
· Recording/ analysing/ resolving faults, taking ownership of issues, escalating where appropriate
· Advising on product functionality to customers to allow them to get best use of software
· Liaising with internal (development, technical and consultancy) teams
· PQA Testing of software
· Maintaining customer records and the production of product related material to assist customers in the effective operation of systems / software.
· Experience supporting large scale, application software (preferably bespoke software) or experience supporting software in a Local Authorities or Utilities environment
· Ability to handle multiple work streams and liaise with staff at all levels.
· Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting ability
· Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Comprehensive training will be provided on our client’s software applications.
Excellent opportunity to join a secure, profitable and expanding organisation as a software support consultant. Salary to c£32,000 dependent on experience.
Please note that you must live or be prepared to relocate to reasonable commuting distance of the Luton / Dunstable area.
to £32,000 + share ownership scheme + excellent benefits