£30000.00 - £50000.00
Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside
Areas of IT:
Analysts, Development, Miscellaneous
0161 247 8660
< back to search results
MS Dynamics CRM Developer – to £50k, based Warrington. This successful financial and accounting services company is seeking to recruit a Dynamics CRM specialist to implement a MS Dynamics 2015 in house solution.
• 3 years+ Dynamics CRM 2011 or 2013
• Planning Dynamics CRM architecture and developing CRM solutions from scratch
• Developing, customising and extending CRM software
• Integrating CRM into other applications inc Outlook
• Workflow development, documenting user requirements and creating functional design documents.
Ideally a Computer graduate with Dynamics CRM accreditation you will possess excellent communication skills being able to converse with developers and non-technical users. Any experience of C# ASP.Net, jQuery, Web Technologies, Entity framework and financial services would be beneficial.
*Our client may consider a candidate with strong Dynamics CRM who wishes to be trained in development.
The Dynamics CRM Technical Lead will assist in defining the right technical architecture; specify hardware requirements; convert user requirements into technical specifications; data migration; CRM interfaces; documentation; input into system performance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing professional organisation. Dependant on experience our client is offering a salary of £30,000- £50,000 + bonus (to 15%) and an excellent benefits package.