£25000.00 - £28000.00
Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside
Areas of IT:
Helpdesk, Support, Systems & Networking
0161 247 8660
< back to search results
Technical IT Support Analyst, based Warrington £25,000 to £28,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. This successful & expanding financial services company is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and conscientious Senior Support Analyst to join a team providing support to c400 users. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for resolving escalated calls from the service desk covering all areas of Infrastructure, Desktop and Telecommunications.
• Provide professional support of Infrastructure & Telecommunications to c 400 users
• Resolve escalated calls from the service desk team and manage user expectations
• Troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and business software and escalate where necessary
• Telephone system and mobile device support
• Deployment of new hardware / software
• Involvement with project work
• Maintaining appropriate documentation.
You should have gained 4 years+ experience of support and Systems administration in a fast paced professional environment with experience in some of the following areas:
• Server 2008/12/16 inc Active Directory
• Administration of VMware, Exchange and SQL Server
• Windows Desktop 7,10, Office 365, Android, IOS
• Desktop deployment (WDS, MDT)
• Anti–virus deployment / administration
• Networking, Telephony & Virtualisation
• Pro Active, team player with excellent troubleshooting skills, documentation etc
• Organised, flexible, willingness to learn, helpful attitude, excellent communication skills
• Ideally Microsoft or Cisco accreditation.
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company who can offer the opportunity to gain experience on a wide range of technologies and undertake training to pursue professional accreditation.
£25,000 - £28,000 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.