£22000.00 - £25000.00
Areas of IT:
0161 247 8660
< back to search results
Junior BI Analyst (Legal / Health industry) to £25k – based Liverpool. In this newly created role our client, a leading International Law Firm who provide advice to the NHS and independent Healthcare organisations, is seeking to recruit an MI analyst with a passion for Data to take ownership of and provide information from a new Case Management System.
The role will involve daily usage of the system involving:
- Developing & maintaining Dashboards, providing clear information to stakeholders
- Documenting and automating reporting processes
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests, developing reports, ETL processes or Data Modelling
- Identifying enhancements, working closely with stakeholders on improvements to the system include data procurement
- Monitor analytics and metric results, and perform data profiling.
- MS SQL (T-SQL) and knowledge of tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or Qlik
- MS Office inc strong MS Excel
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong communication skills with a pro-active approach
- Good educational background
- Eager to learn and self-develop.
Any experience of NHS, Health or Legal field would also be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing division within a professional organisation with excellent prospects for future career development.
£22000 – £25000 plus excellent benefits